Clamping and assembly systems for WEDM
Modular Fixing firm works of precision mechanics.
And it is from more than thirty years experience in this field who are born fastening products for EDM under the brand MODULAR.
For the WEDM machines we offer a range of solutions: these products have been conceived to easy and speed up direct operating for everybody on machines.
The system is very flexible, allowing the user to choose their own equipment according to the specific needs.
More space left on the frame for repeating work pieces positioning.
What we offer
- Our goal is to make the use of our facilities more profitable.
- We offer a series of solutions that cover the most common needs, representing a set of tools designed to facilitate and speed up the work of operators of wire EDM machines
- The solutions have been designed after many years of use of wire cutting technology, derive directly from real workshop needs
- The system is very flexible, allowing the user to choose his equipment according to specific needs
- Simple and quick adjustment of flatness
- Possibility of zeroing and machining not only on the front, but also on the sides
- Possibility of fixing workpieces with non-parallel perimeter faces
- Minimal footprint in the work area of the clamp - body, therefore more space for multiple nestings
- Possibility of fixing large workpieces, using the clamps in pairs, keeping different parts of the perimeter of the workpiece free to facilitate zeroing and alignment
- Special versions, for mould manufacturers, suitable for processing of punches, dies, injection bushes, spotting scope extractors, etc. . . .
- Suitable for machining various faces of medium sized dowels
- A single clamp - body takes on different configurations depending on the ganascino used and the base on which it is anchored